Sunday, July 29, 2012

Absence

I've been gone for a while, and I debated whether or not to even return to this fledgling blog.  Over the last few weeks there have been considerable ups and downs that led me to reconsider whether I had the space in my life for a blog about embracing Boston.  For every easier day, when I made a new mom-friend at the park, there were at least two more difficult days replete with loneliness and no job leads.  It has been a bittersweet time.

But in the end I decided to come back. Not because there's any significant readership to please (there certainly isn't), but because I really need to chronicle the beauty in our new little life here. I need to be able to look back and remember all of the sweet things that take place every day, regardless of whether I'm here, or in the midwest, or in Paris.  So here I am, and here are some snapshots of the greatness we've been up to lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment